Re: Request to import wip/mc to pkgsrc

On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 06:57:01PM +0200, Aleksey Cheusov wrote:
> > Can you please fix the pkglint warnings and provide
> Done.

> > options.descriptions lines?
> See attached file

On second thought, since most of them are mc-specific, I added "mc-"
prefixes to most options. I also put the ncurses and slang options
into a required-group, since the build failed when I deselected both
of them.

I've used it to update sysutils/mc and put the old version in
sysutils/mc46 for those who care.

Thank you for the update!