Request to import wip/mc to pkgsrc

Can anybody review and import wip/mc to pkgsrc?  This is a latest stable
release in 4.7.0 series.  I've been using it successfully for a couple
of months under NetBSD/x86-64 and Linux/i386.  Since previous 4.6.1 release
available in pkgsrc huge amount of changes were made by new develpment
team. So, it probably makes sense to import it as sysutils/mc470
in order to avoid potential regressions.
I haven't packaged 4.7.{1,2,3,4}.* releases yet.

P.S.
I believe patch-a{c,d,e,f} are trivial.
patch-aa was applied in upstream
http://midnight-commander.org/ticket/2425