Re: Avoiding getting .buildlink path in installed [python|ruby]scripts?

Hi!

On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 07:20:23 +0900, Fredrik Pettai <pettai%nordu.net@localhost>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've created and submitted some packages where I have a slight problem
> with the script interpret string which gets installed in script files.
> The problem is that those scripts get my work-directories .buildlink
> path to the script interpreter :(
>
> Two package examples:
>
> wip/py-4Suite, which installs /usr/pkg/bin/4xml among many other files.
>
> If I look at that python script more closely:
> -bash-4.0$ head -1 /usr/pkg/bin/4xml
> #!/usr/pkgsrc/wip/py-4Suite/work/.tools/bin/env python
>
> wip/opendnssec, which installs /usr/pkg/bin/ods-kaspcheck among many
> other files.
>
> -bash-4.0$ head -1 /usr/pkg/bin/ods-kaspcheck
> #!/usr/pkgsrc/wip/opendnssec/work/.buildlink/bin/ruby
> -I/usr/pkg/lib/opendnssec
>
> How do I solve this the "correct" way?

You can replace those shebang
  for python:
   include lang/python/application.mk and use REPLACE_PYTHON.
  for ruby:
   include lang/ruby/replace.mk and use REPLACE_RUBY.

> Btw. wouldn't it be nice if PKG_DEVELOPER=yes would catch this? (It
> already catches missing interpreters in installed script files)

CHECK_WRKREF+= buildlink ? (from mk/check/check-wrkref.mk).

--
"Of course I love NetBSD":-)
OBATA Akio / obache%users.sourceforge.net@localhost