Avoiding getting .buildlink path in installed [python|ruby]scripts?

Hi,

I've created and submitted some packages where I have a slight problem
with the script interpret string which gets installed in script files.
The problem is that those scripts get my work-directories .buildlink
path to the script interpreter :(

Two package examples:

wip/py-4Suite, which installs /usr/pkg/bin/4xml among many other files.

If I look at that python script more closely:
-bash-4.0$ head -1 /usr/pkg/bin/4xml
#!/usr/pkgsrc/wip/py-4Suite/work/.tools/bin/env python

wip/opendnssec, which installs /usr/pkg/bin/ods-kaspcheck among many
other files.

-bash-4.0$ head -1 /usr/pkg/bin/ods-kaspcheck
#!/usr/pkgsrc/wip/opendnssec/work/.buildlink/bin/ruby
-I/usr/pkg/lib/opendnssec

How do I solve this the "correct" way?

Btw. wouldn't it be nice if PKG_DEVELOPER=yes would catch this? (It
already catches missing interpreters in installed script files)

Regards,
/P