Importing dasm failed

I tried to import a new and currently maintained (more or less) version
of DASM. This failed with a bunch of conflicts, since apparently dasm
has been in wip before, but then moved to pkgsrc proper (and not
updated since, it seems)

Now it seems I've made a bit of a mess, since cvs now claims it knows
nothing about a directory named dasm. But on the web interface at
I can clearly see that something has happened and my new files are
somehow there anyway.

What to do?

___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert    -- You author it, and I'll reader it.
\X/ rhialto/at/      -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.