Re: mktool support for fetch

On Oct 6, 15:16, pin wrote:
} > How do you weigh the merits of ocaml, rust, go for what you want to have?
} >
} > What are the top-10 language environments for serious performance improvement?
}
} What does this have to do it? I'm not discussing the language.
} The tools IS written in Rust but, I just want to use the tool.

     So, use it then.  Nobody is stopping you.  This is about
pushing it on others, and possibly stifling development of portable
tools.

}-- End of excerpt from pin