wip/chromium: open files dialog issue

Hi,
I found an issue with chromium with the “Open Files” dialog. On
Fluxbox with Gtk+3, when I trigger the open files dialog (gmail add
attachment, imgur upload image, etc.) opening an empty window, what I
can’t close and I can’t control the chromium’s main window. I checked
with xprop, the empty window is the GtkFileChooserDialog.

With Firefox in the same environment this Gtk+3 dialog opens without
problem, so I think it is a chromium relevant issue. I tried with
other Fluxbox themes, with Openbox, I got the same problem. I ran
chromium with verbose logs, but I didn’t find any relevant lines.

On OpenBSD, with the same Fluxbox environment, the chromium’s Gtk+3
based open files dialog works fine, xprop reports the same output, as
in NetBSD. In the chromium patches I didn’t find any relevant changes.
The xdg-desktop-portal not installed on OpenBSD, their chromium is
using the GtkFileChooserDialog.

Has somebody installed pkgsrc-wip/chromium?  Can you check in your
environment, how does the open files dialog work? Maybe there is
something wrong with my system.

Regards,
kikadf