Re: pkgsrc-2024Q3; feedback

On 10/4/24 11:48, Van Ly wrote:
NetBSD runs on the ThinkPad e470 disk storage. I'm not using SmartOS,
one day I'd like to have on the hypervisor the NetBSD and Plan 9
operating system personalities with drawterm accessing Plan 9's
environment from NetBSD.  And, XNU Darwin for a three headed dragon ;}

https://pkgsrc.smartos.org/

smartos.org (meaning Jonathan P) provides packages for multiple
operating systems, including NetBSD.  Follow the link to see what's
currently supported.

Cheers,

Life is a game.  Play hard.  Play fair.  Have fun.