wip/openroad: imported from ports, need suggestions for pkgsrc build

I am attempting to build openlane2[1] on NetBSD as a wip project.

Several of its dependencies are already present in pkgsrc.

One of the two missing dependencies is netgen, which I have added as
wip/netgen and it builds fine.

The second dependency is OpenROAD[2], which is fairly complex to build. A
FreeBSD port exists for it and I have merely run ports2pkg on it and
committed the result in wip/openroad for suggestions / contributions.

Please have a look at wip/openroad/Makefile and provide suggestions or
contributions.

--
Mayuresh

[1] https://github.com/efabless/openlane2