Re: mktool support for fetch

>  I'll keep it in TritonDataCenter/pkgsrc.  There is no shortage of
>  patches there that folks aren't keen on ;-)

This is a huge disappointement.
Guess, I need to add the hooks locally.

Just thought, that this might come through as I'm simply supporting Rust which, in this particular instance, is **not** the case.

I just feel, that denying everyone the option to have such a huge performance improvement does sound like a reasonable approach.

By all means, keep Rust away from defaults but, why refusing to have it as an opt-in?

Regards,
Pedro