Re: finance/py-Finance-Quote issue

	hello.  I'm not sure of the precise answer, but in general, if I cant find the package in
pkgsrc, I'll install it from the cpan shell.  As long as you're using the pkgsrc installed
version of cpan, then you can use pkgsrc installation processes for packages that have them, or
cpan procedures interchangeably without conflict.
Note that if you've recently updated your version of perl, you'll most likely need to reinstall
a bunch of these packages, as perl won't find them in older versions of the search tree.

Hope that helps.
-Brian