Re: finance/py-Finance-Quote issue

Yeah I don't use the nyse quote source; that was just for debugging.

I actually use the alphavantage source on my ``production'' and have
done so since alphavantage was introduced many years ago. The API KEY is set in my ~/.xsession file and has not changed since it was first introduced.

ALPHAVANTAGE_API_KEY="LEA9BZT0OFF8BEKS"; export ALPHAVANTAGE_API_KEY

When I try to get data using alphavantage I get

# gnucash-cli --quotes dump alphavantage AAPL AMD
main: Error on gnc_gbr_init: Unable to open /proc/self/maps for reading.
Finance::Quote reported a failure for symbol AAPL: Not Implemented
Finance::Quote reported a failure for symbol AMD: Not Implemented

which sounds to me like alphavantage doesn't exist even though it is
listed right near the top in the output from the info command:

# gnucash-cli --quotes info
main: Error on gnc_gbr_init: Unable to open /proc/self/maps for reading.
Found Finance::Quote version 1.61.
Finance::Quote sources:
aex          alphavantage          amfiindia     aasegr       asx
#

Trying a couple of yahoo quote sources which should not require a log-in, I get

 gnucash-cli --quotes dump yahoo_json AAPL AMD
main: Error on gnc_gbr_init: Unable to open /proc/self/maps for reading.
Finance::Quote reported a failure for symbol AAPL: Error retrieving quote for AAPL. Attempt to fetch the URL https://query2.finance.yahoo.com/v11/finance/quoteSummary/?symbols=AAPL&crumb=LWP will support https URLs if the LWP::Protocol::https module
is installed.
&modules=price,summaryDetail,defaultKeyStatistics resulted in HTTP response 501 (Not Implemented) Finance::Quote reported a failure for symbol AMD: Error retrieving quote for AMD. Attempt to fetch the URL https://query2.finance.yahoo.com/v11/finance/quoteSummary/?symbols=AMD&crumb=LWP will support https URLs if the LWP::Protocol::https module
is installed.
&modules=price,summaryDetail,defaultKeyStatistics resulted in HTTP response 501 (Not Implemented)
#
# gnucash-cli --quotes dump yahooweb AAPL AMD
main: Error on gnc_gbr_init: Unable to open /proc/self/maps for reading.
Finance::Quote reported a failure for symbol AAPL: 501 Protocol scheme 'https' is not supported (LWP::Protocol::https not installed) Finance::Quote reported a failure for symbol AMD: 501 Protocol scheme 'https' is not supported (LWP::Protocol::https not installed)
#

How do I install the LWP::Protocol::https module? Shouldn't pkgsrc handle the dependency?