Re: wip:espeak-ng: ready for pkgsrc

On Mon, 11 Mar 2024, Thomas Klausner wrote:
On Mon, Mar 11, 2024 at 01:29:38AM +0000, adr wrote:
Hi, I found what was causing the delay in espeak-ng: fifo_stop()
in espeak_ng_Cancel(). Calling audio_object_flush() before, not
after, solves the issue. This is the last dependency of emacspeak.
Could somebody import the port to pkgsrc? I contacted upstream and
it's pkglint clean. I've attached a patch to describe the sonic
option.

I've just imported the package - thank you!
Thomas

Thanks!