Re: Yasr port finished

On Mon, 11 Mar 2024, Thomas Klausner wrote:
I noticed the configuration refers to eflite, but there's no
dependency on it. Is that an oversight or is eflite an optional
dependency?

Hi Thomas. The author of eflite is the author of yasr and flite
was the default synthesizer. Now the default is speech-dispatcher
and it is also a build dependency. But I don't recommend to use
speech-dispatcher right now, it has a horrible delay in netbsd.
I'll take a look soon.

Thanks for importing yasr.

adr