wip/megacmd: review and commiter request

Hi,

I've added megacmd to pkgsrc-wip, builds and works fine for me on
amd64 NetBSD-9 and NetBSD-10, pkglint reports it looks fine.

I had an issue with enabled async support, built the package and ran
without fault, but the sync function didn’t work, just got into a loop
without syncing files. I can’t find what the problem is, but it works
without the async feature, so I patched the sdk/configure file to
disable this feature.

Any suggestions for the package? Is it ready to commit to pkgsrc?

Thanks,
kikadf