Re: yasr is now in wip for testing

I just pushed some fixes of yasr. If someone is testing it, please
pull the changes. The most important ones are overlaps and overflows
in memcpy() and fixes of the new code using mbtowc instead of iconv
functions.

Now vi is working ok, and using utf-8 chars doesn't crash yasr.

There is only one problem I'm aware of (also in the old yasr),
speaking a character after (moving the cursor to the right) a space.

adr