Committer Request -- wip/qrcp

Hi all,

I seemed to have missed a very minor update for qrcp in my previous
import. It's very minor and just forces go >= 1.18, however, I'd like
to have it up-to-date. It works as expected and should be ready to go.
If someone is able to commit this to -current it would be greatly
appreciated.

If there are any issues, please let me know!

Thanks,

Kev

PS: this update also includes a MAINTAINER update to use a different
email address for myself.