Re: emacs29-nox with gnutls

Hey

> Now, it's an interesting question if emacs-nox11 should include, or have
> an option to include gnutls.  The idea of the -nox11 packages is not to
> have the dependency footprint of GUI libs.  TLS is different, and useful
> in command-line emacs.

At least to have an option to build with would make sense when working with repos over ssl.

> This question is however out of order for changes during freeze.

now we have q4 ;)

> I suggest you experiment and if it works and you want to suggest
> bringing in gnutls to the nox11 packages for post-branch, feel free.
> I'm not sure how I feel and I certainly don't know how everybody else
> sees it!

How can I send a patch? Just an email to the pkgsrc-users list with subject [Patch]
and the content of this mail is the result of cvs diff?
Or is there another mailinglist or another way to review/talk about patches/pull-requests?

thx
marko