emacs29-nox with gnutls

Hey,
I built emacs29-nox, but when trying to connect to melpa, i'm getting

```
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Invalid format character: ‘%t’")
  signal(error ("Invalid format character: ‘%t’"))
  package--with-response-buffer-1("https://melpa.org/packages/"; #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x1cd3be2e7fa6bd9>) :file "archive-content$
  package--download-one-archive(("melpa" . "https://melpa.org/packages/";) "archive-contents" nil)
  package--download-and-read-archives(nil)
  run-hook-with-args(package--download-and-read-archives nil)
  package-refresh-contents()

```

opening any https side with eww isn't possible. So I guess gnutls is missing.
I followed the steps described here http://gnats.netbsd.org/56916

- added `EMACS_TYPE=emacs29nox` to pkg/etc/mk.conf
- added `CONFIGURE_ARGS+=--with-gnutls`

and installed `security/gnutls`.

```
$ pkg_info | grep tls
gnutls-3.8.1        Transport Layer Security library
libcurl-gnutls-8.4.0 Client that groks URLs

~/.../pkg/lib $ fdfind gnutls
libcurl-gnutls.so
libcurl-gnutls.so.4
libcurl-gnutls.so.4.8.0
libgnutls.a
libgnutls.la
libgnutls.so
libgnutls.so.30
libgnutls.so.30.36.0
libgnutlsxx.a
libgnutlsxx.la
libgnutlsxx.so
libgnutlsxx.so.30
libgnutlsxx.so.30.0.0

```

executing `cd editors/emacs; bmake configure`

```
checking for gnutls >= 2.12.2... no
checking for jansson >= 2.7... no
checking for tree-sitter >= 0.20.2... no
checking for tree-sitter >= 0.6.3... no
configure: WARNING: Unable to locate a usable pkg-config
configure: error: The following required libraries were not found:
     gnutls
Maybe some development libraries/packages are missing?
To build anyway, give:
     --with-gnutls=ifavailable
as options to configure.
*** Error code 1

```

Any Idea why the gnutls lib isn't found?
Is it related to pkg-config/pkgconf misconfiguration?
What did I miss to configure to be able to build emacs with gnutls?

Thx
Marko