Re: audio/csound6 and devel/sdl12-compat failing on Darwin (macOS 14.0)

Am Freitag 27 Oktober 2023 um 5:11:54 -0700, schrieb Jason Bacon 2,4K:
> Always happy to help out a hard-working maintainer...
>
> The "missing run-time search paths" makes me suspect it's in need of
> -install_name in the link command. Another way macOS is "special".
>
> Here's an example of how building dylibs differs from BSD/Linux shared
> objects:
>
> https://github.com/outpaddling/libxtend/blob/main/Makefile

Hi Jason,

again, one question: for the future, should I write
pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost or submit to pkgsrc-bugs%NetBSD.org@localhost via
send-pr(1)?

I'm doubting my past e-mails, since it seems that I'm flooding this
mailing list, with - as it seems -, trivial questions for you regular
maintainers, regarding ports I'd like to use...

I'm not seeing myself as "a hard-working maintainer" - just a casual
pkgsrc user, somtimes commiting wo wip; but I'm contemplating about
donating to NetBSD, since you've kindly helped me 'till now, and I like
pkgsrc!

Kind regards.