Re: wip/pkgchkxx: a complete reimplementation of pkg_chk and pkg_rolling-replace

oskar%fessel.org@localhost writes:

> Is this the intended behaviour?
> ----
> # pkg_admin set rebuild=YES xxhash
> # pkgrrxx -v
> RR> Checking for mismatched installed packages (mismatch=YES)
> RR> Checking for rebuild-requested installed packages (rebuild=YES)
> RR> Checking for unsafe installed packages (unsafe_depends=YES)
> RR> Building dependency graph for installed packages
> RR> Packages to rebuild:
> rr> MISMATCH_TODO=[pkgrrxx:
> —
> that should have rebuilt xxhash, shouldn’t it?

Can't speak to pkgrrxx specific behavior but the concept is that
rebuild=YES is a way for a package to be marked for rebuilding (a
peer of mismatch and unsafe), so I think this is just a bug; xxhash
should have turned up as MISMATCH_TODO and been rebuilt.