Re: math/R 4.3.1 (Re: pkgtools/revbump re-written to be easier to use

On Sun, Jul 30, 2023 at 02:41:14PM +0900, Makoto Fujiwara wrote:
> My guess is that the among R-* packages, some have buildlink3.mk.
> And only those should be revbumped, correct ?

revbump.py bumps packages that include R's buildlink3.mk file, even if
it happens recursively. So if R-foo includes R's buildlink3.mk and
provides a buildlink3.mk file, then it looks for packages that include
R-foo/buildlink3.mk and bumps those too, and recurses.
 Thomas