math/R 4.3.1 (Re: pkgtools/revbump re-written to be easier to use

Hi, I will be updating math/R from 4.2.0 to 4.3.1.
I'm wondering if revbump on R-* packages are necessary.

My simple guess comes from Perl update. When Perl is updated
all the p5-* may be revbumped.  But this is because of those
binary is located on perl version based directory. That's why
all p5-* should be revbumped.

But for R-*, it does not seem to have such a situation.
If the R-* package is not binary linked,
(or even binary is linked, if ABI is not changed)
we don't need revbump on that particular package.
Is this correct ?

Anyway, I've run new revbump 3.4 for math/R as wiz@ instruction,
thanks for really simple operation necessary.

But "wc commitlist" shows 399 packages, and I think this is the count
of all the R-* packages. Recent math/R failure indicated 400 children
had affected.

My guess is that the among R-* packages, some have buildlink3.mk.
And only those should be revbumped, correct ?

If it is the case, my dirty hack will filter to pick only the packages
which has buildlink3.mk:

beebox-03@makoto 12:34:26/230730(..usr/pkgsrc-cvs)% rm /tmp/real; touch /tmp/real ; foreach i (`cat  commitlist`)
ls $i/buildlink3.mk &&  echo  $i >> /tmp/real
end

This is too dirty showing not find lines, but /tmp/real
has 22 package, and I believe my intention is there.

Sorry,
the another fact that I've updated math/R-gss 2.2.5,
and
pkg_info -qL R-gss 2.2.5, has the line
  /usr/pkg/lib/R/library/gss/libs/gss.so

(and my local tree has buildlink3.mk there, which is not committed),
I guess some packages need blk3 file recently and that's why I've
added blk3 there
(which I don't remember which yet, and
  grep -r R-gss/buildlink3.mk
does not find any).