Re: cmake version problem

tlaronde%polynum.com@localhost writes:

> Is pkgsrc participating in GSoC for example? Because the pkgsrc guide
> could do with an 'administrating packages' section or whatever to put
> everything together: there is more than one way to do it (adding
> packages), but there are not so many ways to do it right ;-)

There was a lot of info that seems to have gone missing.

https://wiki.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/wikisrc/pkgsrc/how_to_upgrade_packages.mdwn?annotate=1.9

> It is enough work to require someone dedicated during a significant
> amount of time but requires only a reasonable knowledge of user level
> stuff. So it fits a GSoC project (it can also be a volunteer project
> outside of GSoC, of course).

I personally do not participate in GSoC; I view it as a corporate
recruiting activity and decline to volunteer.

We are of course open to contributions.