misc/calibre python version (3.10 seems to work)

The Makefile for misc/calibre currently says

PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE+= 310 311 # as of 5.40.0

Since I was rebuilding everything on my own machine with python 3.10
anyway, I tried calibre with that version.

It builds without complaint.
There might be run-time problems, but in a quick check of "calibre" and
"ebook-viewer" I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

I would propose to remove the 310 from the limitation. Not 311 yet since
I have not tried it (but I suspect there would not really be issues).

If we run into something in the packaged calibre (5.44.0) that has
problems with python 3.10, I would rather add a patch than restrict the
python version. Updating calibre itself is, afaik, not yet possible,
since it switches to Qt6 and we don't have (at least) the Qt6 version of
qt6-webengine packaged.

Any objections? Anyone wants to test with python for workgroups^W^W 3.11?

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert                            <rhialto/at/falu.nl>
\X/ There is no AI. There is just someone else's work.           --I. Rose