Re: mwm(1) is a mess UGHGH!

    Date:        Wed, 14 Jun 2023 19:30:23 +0100
    From:        Chavdar Ivanov <ci4ic4%gmail.com@localhost>

  | Pressed the Return button a bit too quickly...
  |
  | the output looks fine, however, one sees
  | tbl:man1/mwm.1:135: `.' not last character on line

That often indicates that the input has already been processed by
tbl.   The TS and TE macro calls remain in the file, for the benefit
of the macro package, but data that has been processed by tbl cannot
be processed by it again.   Try dropping that, and just running:

	groff -Tascii -mandoc /usr/pkg/man/man1/mwm.1

(pipe the output to more, or less, if you want).

kre

ps: I don't have the man page to test, nor mwm in any form, I use blackbox.