Re: Replacement/Reinstatement for x11/gdm needed

On Sat, 10 Jun 2023 at 19:17, pin <voidpin%protonmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> [...]

pkgsrc/x11/slim updated to 1.4.0 (on the fork)

Interestingly it can be set to take a set of sessions to select from -
by reading .session files from $PREFIX/share/sessions. I wonder if
this is something we should be exploring (where does/did gdm take its
list of sessions?)

David