Re: firefox-112

> Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2023 19:47:25 -0400
> From: Greg Troxel <gdt%lexort.com@localhost>
>
> You mentioned pulled up to 10, and I wonder
>
>   is it possible/reasonable to pull this up to 9?
>
>   if this isn't pulled up to 9, should we just announce that pkgsrc not
>   only no longer supports 8, but also doesn't support 9, stop builds,
>   and do builds for 10 only?  (There's 10% serious in that.)

Should be possible to pull it up to netbsd-9.  There have been a few
ld.elf_so changes between 9 and 10, so the patch might not apply
perfectly cleanly -- some might be bug fixes we should review for
pullup too; some might not be worth pulling up.

However, we also need to make sure it actually fixes the firefox
problem!  martin seems to indicate it swaps the crash for a silent
exit(1).  I just added a little more diagnostics to ld.elf_so to see
if that helps track it down.

Probably best to make sure we actually get it working first and then
do all the pullups in one swell foop, because it was a lot of commits
stacked together (mostly to write automatic tests and update set
lists; the fix itself was two commits, one to ld.elf_so and the other
to mesa).