Re: BLAS: Does cblas interface work with BLAS types other than netlib

On Sun, Sep 25, 2022 at 09:05:43AM +0200, Dr. Thomas Orgis wrote:
> All that does ist to set more variables for you to use for the build.

It sets them only for netlib option. Essentially BLAS_C_INTERFACE appears
relevant only if netlib is selected - sort of sub-option of netlib. Not
sure if it is so because it won't work with other BLAS types.

Also, observation that is in line with this is, math/cblas includes
buildlink of math/blas i.e. it doesn't seem to be influenced by
PKGSRC_BLAS_TYPES.

> The other BLAS build should include cblas wrappers.

Ok. Will take a closer look.

> Can you share the config.log or similar with the failed test? I'll try
> to have a look at dlib-cpp on Monday.

Sure. I'll try and tinker for a day and share the updates and log if
needed.

--
Mayuresh