Re: Is there something wrong at pkgsrc.joyent.com

* On 2022-08-20 at 08:29 CEST, evil cRaftKnife wrote:

I've been trying for an hour now even via VPN. The web site is down and
can't update package lists.

Is this normal?

Apologies, we had a temporary outage at Joyent and it was unavailable for a couple of hours. It's not normal, and to my knowledge is the first downtime in many years.

As Greg mentioned, we're in the process of migrating over to pkgsrc.smartos.org, and you should switch to that if you've seen an email from me regarding your repository of choice.

The macOS builds have not yet migrated, I'll be working on those when I return from vacation.

Cheers,

--
Jonathan Perkin   -   mnx.io   -   pkgsrc.smartos.org
Open Source Complete Cloud   www.tritondatacenter.com