znapzend broken on Illumos

I'm not sure if this is the best place to report this but at some point after 2020Q4 the package znapzend stops working because of the following:

Can't locate object method "delay" via package "Mojo::IOLoop" at /opt/tools/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.36.0/Mojo/IOLoop/ForkCall.pm line 27.

A quick web search reveals that "delay" has been deprecated in that perl module.

https://metacpan.org/dist/Mojo-IOLoop-Delay

I believe this dependency has been fixed in newer versions of znapzend.

https://github.com/oetiker/znapzend/issues/541