How to tell pbulk to keep logs for successfully built ports

Hi,

AIUI pbulk will clean the logs of successfully built packages
automatically.  I wonder whether there is an option to let pbulk keep
the build logs, or better, the build logs of specific ports?  I'm
asking this as some of the successfully built ports are having runtime
issues[1] and saving the build logs may help debugging.

Thanks.

[1] https://gnats.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=56559