Re: www/firefox build failure

Chavdar Ivanov <ci4ic4%gmail.com@localhost> writes:

> On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 at 15:07, Greg Troxel <gdt%lexort.com@localhost> wrote:
>>

>> pkgsrc HEAD, up to date within a day or so.
>> netbsd 9, amd64
>
> With pkgsrc HEAD, NetBSD-current, amd64, firefox 94.0.2 builds OK
> (after upgrading llvm/clang to 13.0 and rebuilding rust 1.56.1 and
> cbindgen).

I used to have MAKE_JOBS?=1 in mk.conf.local, included before mk.conf
which had MAKE_JOBS?=4.  I think that's obviously legit but could
trigger a latent edge-case bug.

I built without any MAKE_JOBS definition and it worked.

Does it work if you add "MAKE_JOBS=1" to mk.conf?   I expect it will
fail fairly early in the build.