www/firefox 94.0.2 and QUIC

Hi,

Is HTTP/3 (over QUIC) supposed to be working in www/firefox
(current version, that is 94.0.2) on NetBSD?

The network.http.http3.enabled parameter has been set by default
to true in about:config for a few versions of Firefox.  HTTP/3 is
working with Firefox on the Linux distributions I tried but I
can't get it to work on NetBSD/amd64 9.2 with the Firefox from
pkgsrc.  The following Web site tells what HTTP version sent the
request it received:

https://cloudflare-quic.com/

I didn't find any option in pkgsrc or configure in the sources of
Firefox that could explain HTTP/3 is not working (such as a
missing library), that's why I'm asking here.

Thanks.