Re: unprivileged build, privileged install issues

On Fri, Nov 26, 2021 at 12:44:50PM +0100, Connor McLaughlan wrote:
> So sadly in this case you have to use a build machine where you can build
> privileged on the same path where you plan to implant it to the target
> machine or directly rebuild your packages on the target machine.
>
> Discussion was here:
> https://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-users/2020/10/24/msg032470.html

Thanks for sharing the thread. Yes, I came to the same conclusion. A
separate machine is not always feasible. So I reverted to a normal pkgsrc
setup where at times I may have to live with something installed breaking
for a while due to the build process.

--
Mayuresh