Re: pkgsrc/cad/qcad build problem

nia <nia%NetBSD.org@localhost> writes:

> On Sun, Sep 19, 2021 at 10:09:09AM -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:
>> Doing 'make replace' (which involves package) ran just fine, with no
>> errors and I now have an installed freshly-built package.  I didn't need
>> to add PLIST, and I don't have libqcadscripts.so installed.  It builds
>> for someone else I checked with.  Looking on the ftp server, I see a
>> package for (netbsd 9 amd64) 2021Q2 and also a build of pkgsrc head from
>> July.
>
> The PLIST issue sounds like an undeclared dependency on qt5-qtscript

It does, but after I patched the makefile so that libqcadscript was
build -- and it was failing on not finding a qcad library -- then
libqadscript was installed and thus needed to be in the PLIST.

The real mystery is why the upstream build system didn't fail the
build.   And the other real mystery is how anybody else builds this
without our patches.
\