Re: pkgsrc/cad/qcad build problem

The plot thickens.

While my build succeeds, I did find an error in the build log when
libqcadscripts should have been built, and in light of that your patch
makes sense.  I applied it (and PLIST) and qcad still builds and runs.

I don't understand why upstream doesn't have a library build failure as
fatal (it is ignored), and I don't understand why it was fatal for you.

I have commited the patch; thanks for reporting.