Re: xentools413 not building (NetBSD-current, pkgsrc-current)

On Tue, Jan 26, 2021 at 06:49:03PM -0500, Greg Troxel wrote:
> [...]
> I also don't understand why xentools413 doesn't build on 9.0, but my

because 9.0 doesn't have the needed defines in /usr/include/xen/

Anyway it was failing on pkgbuild not because the build env isn't up
to date (it is) but because we're using libkvers to pretend we are 9.0,
and so the ONLY_FOR_PLATFORM check didn't pass.

I patched the Makefile locally and not is it built.