Re: lang/go on macOS 11.0.1/arm ("Apple Silicon")

I’m also very much interested in this.

While binary bootstrapping would work, I’m unsure if such a package will be accepted? I’m under the impression that everything needs to be build from source. I wonder if it’s possible to automatically cross-compile the go14 package for Darwin / x86 and bootstrap from that instead.

I would be happy to help with the porting effort, but this would be my first contribution to the project so please keep your expectations in check.

—
Pierre Beaucamp <postmaster%pierrebeaucamp.name@localhost>