Re: pkgsrc-2020Q3 potential c/c++ wrapper bugs?

* On 2020-11-20 at 09:03 GMT, Benny Siegert wrote:

> I think there are two tarballs (pkgsrc.tar.xz and
> pkgsrc-2020Q3.tar.gz). One of them is the released version, the other
> one is a snapshot of the stable channel. Of course, I can never
> remember which is which.

They should be, yes, but for whatever reason this isn't happening for
2020Q3.  If you look at 2020Q2 and earlier you can see:

  pkgsrc-YYYYQQ.tar.* is a static snapshot when the branch was created

  pkgsrc.tar.* is updated with changes along the branch

Though the 2020Q2 pkgsrc.* were updated way past the point at which
the branch was closed, which is a bit odd.  Maybe an accidental commit
to the branch...