Binary packages for Big Sur now available

Hey everybody,

For those of you running the macOS Big Sur betas, or those who will
upgrade to it when it will apparently be released next week, I've
added a new Big Sur package set to my repositories at:

  https://pkgsrc.joyent.com/install-on-osx/

Despite the major changes required to get pkgsrc to build on that
platform (e.g. REQURIES no longer list system libraries), there are
still nearly 20,000 packages available, and everything appears to work
as expected in my limited testing.

Let me know if you run into any problems.  Note that there is
currently only an x86 set available.  If someone would like to donate
me some ARM Silicon (hi Apple!) I'd gladly produce binary packages for
that too ;-)

Cheers,