Re: Any hints for bootstrapping in Solaris 10?

I'm just running pkgsrc first.

I followed your instructions and I ran into some hiccups. You're right
that some of the shells seem broken.

I had to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH for cwrappers config.
I had had to use --abi 32 (not 64 like the README says).
And now I'm stuck again at:

=> Checking file-check results for cwrappers-20180325
ERROR: The following files are in the PLIST but not in /usr/pkgsrc/bootstrap/work/wrk/pkgtools/cwrappers/work/.destdir/usr/pkg:
ERROR: 	/usr/pkgsrc/bootstrap/work/wrk/pkgtools/cwrappers/work/.destdir/usr/pkg//usr/bin/find: stat() error /usr/pkgsrc/bootstrap/work/wrk/pkgtools/cwrappers/work/.destdir/usr/pkg/.: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

Stop.