www/firefox 81 opens too many files

Hi,

Since www/firefox has been upgraded to version 81, it uses way
more files than before on my system (NetBSD/amd64 9.0) after only
a few minutes using it and either crashes leaving a core file or
makes me quit it because other software complains there are too
many open files.

I didn't change the maximum number of open files on the system:

% sysctl kern.maxfiles
kern.maxfiles = 3404

and www/firefox version 80 worked perfectly that way.

Version 81.0.2 (recently committed) also shows the same problem.

Is anybody else having that problem? Does anybody know if it's
specific to NetBSD or if it's also happening on other operating
systems?

Thanks.