pkgsrc PLIST issue, graphics/krita

Hi,

I just filed pkg/55644 to allow graphics/krita to be built. This
trivial patch allows the build of the package to complete and 'make
package' to complete without errors. However, the three files added to
the PLIST still do not appear in the created package, even if they are
present in the work/krita* directory and then in the work/.destdir
directory. Is there any other place to indicate the list of the files
to add to the package? I am yet to test if the functionality is
actually present with these additional plugins (I've saved the three
files separately).

Chavdar

--
----