Re: pkg_rolling-replace

After manually forcing the updates of the packages mentioned above, I
proceeded with 'pkg_rolling-replace -uvk' and eventually almost
completed the full replacement; the most problematic package on this
particular pkgsrc host turned out to be kde-runtime4, which has been
failing for me for quite some time. So far so good.

I have another vm with pkgsrc setup, which was done for a different
reason and is much smaller in terms of the number of packages built -
less than 800 (the other one has about 3400). On this one I also get
the same problem with pkg_rolling-replace:

 egrep A\ different /root/rr-01.log    <====== rolling-replace log file

pkg_add: A different version of perl-5.32.0 is already installed: perl-5.30.3
pkg_add: A different version of perl-5.32.0 is already installed: perl-5.30.3
pkg_add: A different version of libcups-2.3.3nb5 is already installed:
libcups-2.3.3nb3
pkg_add: A different version of ghostscript-9.05nb23 is already
installed: ghostscript-9.05nb22
pkg_add: A different version of libcups-2.3.3nb5 is already installed:
libcups-2.3.3nb3
pkg_add: A different version of libcups-2.3.3nb5 is already installed:
libcups-2.3.3nb3
pkg_add: A different version of libv4l-1.18.1 is already installed:
libv4l-0.4.3nb4
pkg_add: A different version of libcups-2.3.3nb5 is already installed:
libcups-2.3.3nb3
pkg_add: A different version of libcups-2.3.3nb5 is already installed:
libcups-2.3.3nb3

So
   a) what would the lege-artis way be to upgrade perl from 5.30.3 to 5.32.0?
   b) why minor package updates like libcups and ghostscript are not
detected for a replacement?

--
----