Re: libgit2-glib error

Hi!

It would be easier if you would give more context - in particular, what
error message you get.

I assume you're not building in a sandbox, you have
gobject-introspection installed, and you get a PLIST error because
meson detects and uses it.

I've now added the dependency and updated the PLIST for
gobject-introspection. vapi support would need an additional vala
dependency, but I've disabled meson detection of that for now.

Please try building in a sandbox in the future with only the necessary
packages installed. And give more context :)

Cheers,
 Thomas