Re: libgit2-glib error

Hi,

OS NetBSD amd64 June 13 last updated.
pkgsrc -stable last updated yesterday.

Thomas@ make gives me same error message. But voidpin@ managed to get build without error with slight change in PLIST he is on -current pkgsrc branch.

+ lib/girepository-1.0/Ggit-1.0.typelib
+ share/gir-1.0/Ggit-1.0.gir

P.S. this package is required by elementary-code IDE so added that to WIP also

Thanks,
Jay

On Tue, 14 Jul, 2020, 1:00 am Jay Patel, <jaypatel.ani%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

OS NetBSD 9 Stable
pkgsrc is stable branch, how I can check which version is it ? I will report with uname for date of stable branch day after tomorrow.

Thomas@ Thanks a ton I will check it out .. I am not sure if introspection is needed for me or not I will report back with fundings.

Regards,

Jay

On Sun, 12 Jul, 2020, 6:26 pm Greg Troxel, <gdt%lexort.com@localhost> wrote:
Jay Patel <jaypatel.ani%gmail.com@localhost> writes:

> Getting below error when making libgit2-glib :

You didn't explain:

  what version of pkgsrc

  what OS and version

  if all packages are up-to-date relative to the pkgsrc version and OS
  version you have

Also:

  whether /usr/pkgsrc is a symlink (this last one, I realize one can't
  know to explain, but symlinks, mac, and g-ir do not play well together)