wm/xmonad

Hi,

Has anybody been able to produce a working wm/xmonad on a recent
NetBSD-current system? I have been trying for a while; I have no
Haskell knowledge and just wanted to try this window manager out of
interest. Obviously the installation brought all the supposed build
and run-time dependencies, including lang/ghc and a bunch of hs-*
packages (including hs-X11). Building wm/xmond apparently succeeds,
there is no PLIST file in the package directory and the resulting tree
contains essentially only the documentation and some Haskell
libraries.

This was tested lately on pkgsrc updated two days ago after a full
rolling-replace.

Chavdar

--
----