Re: py-qt5-qscintilla fails to build with new py-sip

Thanks very much  for preparing the update and making it availble for testing.

All on netbsd-8 amd64 with packages up to date with pkgsrc head (except
firefox which doesn't build):

I did make replace on the two packages in wip, and then rebuilt qgis.
qgis started up fine and seems to work (with an existing project and a
bunch of layers, nothing fancy).

<with pmc hat>
Given that the old qscintilla doesn't build, please go ahead and commit
those updates.  I'm building openscad, but with a difficult case
succeeding, I'm confident this ia a big step forward.
</>