Re: devel/pango build failure using clang

On 29.04.2020 09:26, Frédéric Fauberteau wrote:
[...] output/build.ninja [...]

That's exactly the same situation as back in February 2020, when I added
the section about "No such file or directory" to the pkgsrc guide. :)

https://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-users/2020/02/23/msg030523.html

I have another patch lying around that would make the pkgsrc cwrappers
work with symlinks in PREFIX. I'm still unsure whether it would be the
correct approach.

Your approach of fixing ninja looks good to me. I hope there's a unit
test in devel/ninja that fails because of this change, telling you why
this was implemented exactly this way, and why that way is good. If not,
let's try it.

Roland